If you reached this page, chances are you’d like to know what I’m up to currently and what projects are filling up my time and schedule. Perhaps you’re just looking for some inspiration, perhaps you’re curious, perhaps you’d like to see if we have synergies to explore or perhaps you want to hire me for speaking and are looking for a great topic fit.
In any case, here’s a bullet list of my current main projects. I’ll attempt to keep this list updated every month so you can use the information however you need to. Cheers 🙂
Updated: November 13 2015
1. Spending quality time with my two girls and husband
3. Looking for sponsors for #CMtips (if you are interested, please get in touch!)
4. Writing an eBook called “Create Less, Promote More: A Field Guide to Quality Content and Targeted Promotions”.
6. Preparing the material for my free online Business Blogging Masterclass, to be held via live streaming.
7. Getting ready to launch *THE* Annual Conference for women’s empowerment in Pakistan: The Moxie Women (stay tuned for updates!)
8. Keeping up with my mentoring duties for Womenx.
9. Promoting my “Marketing for Freelancers” Udemy course
I tell you this so that you know that these are the areas I’m interested in growing further at this point. If I receive an offer to do something too far from these key areas in my life right now, I may not be able to say yes. On the flip side, if you have an offer in line with my goals for the next few months, please share! I’d love to hear from you.
Idea for this page inspired by Derek Sivers 🙂